A new year calls for fresh beginnings, and nothing is more refreshing than getting a new hairdo and if you have been toying with the idea of changing your hairstyle, the time is now. With the new season just around the corner, fresh looks are emerging almost every other day.
I’m sure you must be wondering, “What am I going to do with my hair this year?” Well, There’s no better time than right now to embrace a new look. Considering the styles from last year’s exploration of bolder cuts and styles, this year is offering up some of the best looks we’ve seen in a while.
So, read below as we are going to take you through the most trending haircuts which we highly recommend you definitely try this year.
- Wet-Look: Sophisticated and shiny slicked-back hair is a fierce style which can easily be achieved no matter what your hair length is. You need is a good amount of hair gel combed through from root to tip with a fine-tooth comb, a glossing spray, and a shine-enhancing hair spray to hold it all together.
- Asymmetrical Bobs : An asymmetrical bob with a solid baseline showcases healthy thick ends and you can carry this off with either straight hair or with a wavy hair. Experiment with your parting line to deep side part to add more drama.
- Euphoria Hair : If your hair isn’t covered in pearls or rhinestones in 2020, then you’re not paying enough attention. From pearls to crystals, beads to gems and bows to flowers, being heavily embellished with hair combinations, pins, clips, and pretty adornments provide an imagination to other for upcoming summer events.
- The Long Shag : Although this is not a trend, and this is not a style for all, it definitely comes with its own disclaimer. Curtain bangs, face-framing layers and long rezoned ends, the long shag is not going anywhere. This cut is a great way to look effortless while still maintaining an edge and works best with your natural texture as it is.
- Low Fade: The most loved haircut for any and every man. The fade is undoubtedly one of the best cuts around today as it’s a versatile look to rock and can be customized to suit your style. This is a cut perfect as you can also select from a range of different fade cuts, including those that are low giving a slight edge. They are understated and sleek at the same time personifying a minimal look with maximum style. A style which will never go out of fashion as it suits anyone and everyone.
- Side Part : It is impossible to go wrong with a side part. It is not only classic and but also a low-maintenance hairstyle which is versatile and will last for all eternity. The side part suits anyone and is a great way to style your hair dong justice to a variety of textures and lengths.
- French Crop : Considered one of the ultimate hairstyle for men this neat and short haircut is a low-maintenance hair style and is ideal for anyone who doesn’t like to spend much time styling their hair but still wants to look elegant. It is an apt style for those with thin hair and receding hairlines. Undercuts, curls and fades are the some of the best French Crop haircuts you should definitely try this year.
- Pompadour : The pompadour is simple, but impactful. With plenty of volume on top, it is the ultimate classic contemporary hairstyle for men for all seasons. Here, size doesn’t matter; tall, short, subtle and sleek, the pompadour can come in many stylish forms.
To know more about the latest hairstyles and which one would suit you, consult our team of professional stylists at Jean Claude Olivier for the best and most professional hair styling services. Our staff is very well adept with global trends in hair styling and we use premium products from our in- house brand ‘postQuam’ to deliver the best results.
To book an appointment, call us on (+91) 998-779-7773